Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well I have decided to start a blog. I must say I am a little nervous about it. I don't think I am a particularly good writer, although I might just surprise myself. I don't have any great talents to offer and share. Although I have had allot of neat experiences. I guess the main reason I decided to go ahead and start a blog was that I thought it would be a good way to chronicle my life. The girls are growing so fast, so fast that sometimes I feel like time is just slipping away and I am not keeping up. This will also be an excellent way for our extended family to keep up with us.

1 comment:

Moni said...

yay! So glad you started a blog! I've liked having one for various reasons over the years but mostly it's like you said, a good way to chronicle my life.